AGED 40 to 60…
AND FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR GLASSES?
What to consider when you’re aged between 40 and 60
Common eye problems in people aged ~ 40 to 60
Common solutions for people aged ~ 40 to 60
- Monovision contact lenses
- Reading glasses, bifocals, or varifocals
- Conventional cataract surgery (NHS)
Bespoke solutions for those between 40 and 60
- PRESBYOND ™ Blended Vision LASIK
- Lens replacement (Refractive Lens Exchange or RLE)
- Premium cataract surgery (multifocal lenses or toric lenses)
Since there are a variety of eye surgery solutions to the problem of blurred distance vision (whether it is caused by myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism) it is vital to tailor the solution to the individual patient’s eyes. Whilst laser eye surgery is a great option for many people, some patients with high prescriptions achieve a better quality of vision with lens replacement.